Arrival / Departure policies
This property has the following check-in / check-out times and policies.
- Arrival: 3 pm
- Departure: 12 pm
CHECK IN must be done between 03:00 pm and 08:00 pm. If you are scheduled to arrive after 08:00 pm you must notify Reception to receive the appropriate instructions about the key handover.
CHECK OUT will be until 12.00 noon.
It is a prerequisite prior to admission and accommodation, the delivery of valid identification document (ID card, Passport or Residence Permit foreign or Spanish). If it is not presented, you will not be admitted.
1. 40% of the total price must be paid for the reservation.
2. The rest must ALWAYS be paid during the check-in.
3. It is not allowed to accommodate more people than the maximum capacity set per unit of the accommodation.
4. ARROYO LA JARA IS NOT A CAMPSITE. Free camping is not allowed.
5.-. It is not allowed to enter the site with CAMPING GAS.
6.- It is forbidden to introduce explosive or inflammable materials or substances or others that may cause damage or inconvenience to the other occupants. It is not allowed to light candles, oil lamps or any kind of bonfire.
7.- Smoking is not allowed inside the accommodations or common areas, please pick up your cigarette butts and take special care because it is located in a PRE-PARQUE area of the Natural Park of LA SIERRA DE ARACENA Y PICOS DE AROCHE.
8.- ARROYO LA JARA IS PET FRIENDLY. Pets are allowed to be brought in with prior notice and with the express authorisation of the company: not using the facilities, nor the furniture for the use of the clients (bathrooms, beds, etc.) and as long as they do not bother or disturb the other users or pets or animals that are already at liberty in the facilities. Animals must be kept on a leash, properly identified and with valid documentation (vaccination card, insurance or other). Large dogs or those considered potentially dangerous must, in addition to being kept on a leash, wear their corresponding muzzle.
9.- ARROYO LA JARA is not responsible for the loss or theft of objects inside the facilities or inside the accommodation.
10.- The company reserves the right to add, update, modify and delete at any time and without notice, the general conditions of sale, any content, information and service.
11.- The company reserves the right to use the photographs and videos taken within the ARROYO LA JARA facilities for their commercialisation.
12.- The acceptance of the quotation or contracting of services implies the express acceptance of the policy of use of facilities, environment and natural values of ARROYO LA JARA and its internal regulations.
13.- Failure to respect these internal rules automatically implies the right to refuse admission.
- Minimum Stays: The minimum stays will be two (2) nights at all times of the year, except long weekends (3-4 nights), holidays such as Easter and Christmas (4-7 nights). The high seasons of summer, July, August and the first half of September (7 nights) the houses may be used from 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated before 12:00 p.m. on the day of departure, except agreement.
- Prices: Our prices include the consumption of electricity, water, gas, bed linen, bathroom and cleaning at the entrance. Fortnightly reservations include a change of sheets and towels.
- Capacity of the houses: The rate to apply is the one attached to each house, which adjusts to the number of places indicated. In no case are more people admitted than the places for which the house is prepared, reserving the right of non-admission. Visits are not allowed without prior consultation.